There are many reasons your home could need to be re-roofed. It might have suffered damage from storms, wind, debris, tree branches, leaks, or structural damage along the walls. Even without premature damage, wood shake and asphalt shingle roofs have a lifespan of 20 to 30 years, after which they start to deteriorate and need replacing.
Cost-Effective and Long-Lasting
Having your home re-roofed can save you money, as it’s less expensive than replacing the entire roof. It will restore the beauty of your home, and address any damage issues such as leaking and wear and tear. After a roofing company has re-roofed your home and taken care of minor damage and leaks, you can enjoy a fresh new look to your home, with a beautiful roof that will last 20 years or more.
We’re experienced with a variety of roofing materials and attractive shingles, many of which are protected by outstanding warranties. Some of the materials we work with include:
- Elk Premium Roofing. Roofing products that are a top choice of roofing contractors and architects around the world.
- Prestique I High Definition. Beautiful, natural-looking heavyweight asphalt shingles that resemble wood. Affordable with a 30-year limited warranty.
- Prestique II Raised Profile. Midweight laminated shingles for an expensive look at a great price. Backed by a 25-year limited warranty.
- GAF Timberline series shingles. A full-service roofing system, including top-notch waterproofing, fire-resistance, and UL approval.
- Timbertex Hip & Ridge Shingles. Available in a variety of beautiful colors – 400% thicker and 33% larger than other roofing products – to dramatically enhance your home and increase its value.
- GAF Wood Line Fiberglass Asphalt Roof Shingles. Part of the Timberline series, the country’s fastest-growing midweight laminated shingles with the best wind and fire resistance ratings, Fungus Guard, the UL’s highest Class A rating, and a 25-year limited warranty.
If you’re due for an roof inspection, or you know that you have maintenance or repair needs, call us for a free estimate at 909-986-0509.